FlightTime offers inexpensive FFP2 and MNP masks
- The FFP2 respirator has a 5-layer filter system and can filter over 95% of the particles, droplets and aerosols in the air, safely and efficiently.
- This protective mask corresponds to the standard according to EN 149: 2001 / A1: 2009. They have been tested in accordance with EU regulation 2016/425 for personal protective equipment and CE 2163 certified.
- With the integrated nose bridge, the mask adapts to every nose and face. Soft polyester fabric on the outside and inside make it possible to stay comfortable even when worn for long periods of time.
- Each mask is individually wrapped to prevent contamination prior to use.
- An english language manual on the back of the packaging is a matter of course
|Product||description||amount||Price per piece|
|FFP2 protection mask||CE 2163 Model LY-N900-N909||100 - 999||0,50 Euro|
|FFP2 protection mask||CE 2163 Model LY-N900-N909||from 1.000||0,48 Euro|
|FFP2 protection mask||CE 2163 Model LY-N900-N909||from 5.000||0,43 Euro|
|FFP2 protection mask||CE 2163 Model LY-N900-N909||from 25.000||0,39 Euro|
|MNP mask (blue)||3-layer disposable mask, Norm: EN14683:2019+AC:2019||from 1.000||0,15 Euro|
|MNP mask (blue)||3-layer disposable mask, Norm: EN14683:2019+AC:2019||from 2.000||0,14 Euro|
|MNP mask (blue)||3-layer disposable mask, Norm: EN14683:2019+AC:2019||from 10.000||0,13 Euro|